Radio channels play priority
1. External Shoutcast stream.
2. Live broadcast (which can be done with Winamp, Virtual DJ, Sam Broadcaster, Mixxx Broadcaster).
3. Playlist assigned to an event.
Note: When a radio channel has a playlist assigned and an event is scheduled, the playlist from the event will start playing after the song that was on the previous playlist ends (e.g: if there is a 20 minutes song playing on the channel, the first song from the playlist assigned on the event will play after the actual 20 minutes song ends; so if the event is scheduled to start at 15:00, since the actual song is 20 minutes long, the event will start at 15:20 but on the scheduler it will be listed as starting at 15:00).
4. Playlist attached to the radio channel.
Live channels play priority
1. Live stream.
2. Playlist created using Channel manager.
3. External RTMP stream.