In order to add NKTelko channel to your Roku box, you need to insert the vanity access code provided by Streaming platform channel owner in your Roku account.
Access https://owner.roku.com/add and login with your Roku account credentials:
1. Insert in this field your email address.
2. Insert in this field your account password.
3. Click in this field to log into your Roku account.
Once logged in, you will be asked to insert the vanity access code:
1. Insert here the vanity access code provided by the channel owner.
2. Click here to add the channel.
After the vanity access code is inserted, NKTelkolIVE will be available on your Roku box, on channels line-up.
Note: in case the channel you just added is not displayed on Roku Channels line-up, you should perform a system update (Roku menu – Settings – System update).
Below you can see how the channels will be displayed on Roku: