Theme Options page allows users the chance to change certain Theme features such as color and layout. In order to manage WordPress theme options, click on the Theme Options link, under Appearance menu:
Note: theme options display the settings that can be performed on each theme. Some themes have more customizable options than others.
Below we present an example of Theme Options page:
1. Check the radio button to choose the default color scheme.
2. Check the radio button to choose another color scheme.
3. Click here to select a color for the links on your web blog. You can choose one from the color picker or insert the code in the bar.
4. Check the radio button to choose the default layout with the content on the left side of the page.
5. Check the radio button to select the layout with the content on the right side of the page.
6. Click the radio button to save the changes.