You can edit the details of the videos from your library any time.
Logged in your user account, go to My Videos page under Upload Video chapter:
Select the video you want to edit and click on Edit button:
In Video details page you can edit the title, description, thumbnail, channel and category of the selected video:
1. Here you can see the number of views of the video.
2. Here you can see the number of comments on the video.
3. Here you can see the number of tickets sold.
4. Here you can see the number of encoded files the video has.
5. Click here to play the video.
6. Click here to view the video public page on the website.
7. Click here to trim the video. An overlay window will be displayed and you can crop the video.
8. Click here to view the video URL in order to share it. A new overlay window will open displaying the video URL.
9. Click here to view the video statistics. You will be redirected to Statistics page.
10. Click here to delete the video.
11. Click here to view and edit the video details.
12. Click here to manage the encoding and publishing details of the video.
13. Click here to manage the publishing settings for the video.
14. Click here to manage the PPV settings for the video.
15. Click here to manage the captions settings for the video.
16. Here you can view and edit the video title.
17. In this field you can insert a description for the video.
18. Insert here the exact video frame you want to set as video thumbnail.
19. Click here to grab the screen of the video frame.
20. Click here to browse an image in your computer in order to select it as video thumbnail.
21. Here you can see the current video thumbnail.
22. Click here to crop the video thumbnail.
23. Click here to select a channel to which you want to attach the video.
24. Click here to select a category to which you want to attach the video.
25. In this field you can insert tags to describe the video.
26. Here you can see the date when the video was added on the platform.
27. Click here to save the video details.
When you click on Share button an overlay window will open, and you can see the URL of the video:
1. Click here to close the overlay window.
2. Here you can see the URL of the video. You can copy it.
3. Click here to close the overlay window.
Crop video thumbnail
When you click on Crop video thumbnail button a new window will open in your default browser and you can select the desired image you want as thumbnail for the video:
1. Drag the corners of the box to select the area you want to crop.
2. Click here to crop the image.