This functionality allows you to be online even when you are not broadcasting LIVE. All you need to do is upload the videos, create a playlist, add videos and assign the playlist to one of your channels. Then your audience will be able to watch your channel as you are LIVE – the videos added into the playlist will run on the channel.
You can also create audio playlists and assign them to your radio channels or use them when creating events.
In this section users can:
- Edit playlist details, add or remove videos from a playlist.
- Create a new playlist by adding videos to it.
- Assign video playlist to a live channel.
- Manage live playlists, assign them to video channels or delete them.
- Manage audio playlists, assign them to radio channels or delete them.
- Create audio playlists, by adding new tracks to them.
- Assign audio playlist to a radio channel.